Overview:Shaanxi Foping Folv Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. Utilizing Israeli Government Loan for Construction of 5000-ton Controlled Atmosphere Storage Project
Source of Funds:The funds are in place.
Description of The Prepared Bidding Conditions:Prepared.
Project Name:Shaanxi Foping Folv Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. Utilizing Israeli Government Loan for Construction of 5000-ton Controlled Atmosphere Storage Project
Place of Implementation:Foping Logistics Park, Foping County, Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province.
List of Products:
|NO.||Product Name||Quantity||Main Technical Data||Remarks|
|1||Refrigeration plant (210KW)||2Set||/|
|2||Refrigeration plant (350KW)||1Set||/|
|3||evaporator (250 m2)||48||/|
|4||evaporator (100 m2)||8||/|
|6||Piping, Valves and accessories||1Set||/|
|11||Gas detection and control system||1Set||/|
|13||Fruit temp probe||26||/|
|14||16 - wire digital signal converter||3||/|
|15||8- wire digital signal converter||1||/|
|18||Gas regulating station||1Set||/|
|20||Freshness storehouse door||12||/|
|21||Water filtration system||1Set||/|
|22||Refrigerant, refrigerating machine oil||2Set||/|
|23||Wire and cable||3Set||/|
|24||Irrigation equipments are used for fruit and vegetables in greenhouse||4Set||/|
|26||100mm thick polyurethane board with heat insulation layer and air tight layer||1Set||/|
|26 - 1||Polyurethane insulation board||15400M2||/|
|26 - 2||XPS floor insulation board||3660M2||/|
|26 - 3||Floor moisture and tightness barrier||3660M2||/|
3、Qualification Requirements For Bidder
Qualifications or Performance:(1) The bidder shall be private, public or State-owned legal entities registered in Israel which shall have more than 5 years of normal operation. The registered capital of bidder or his owner shall not be less than 8 million US dollars.
(2) The bidder or his owner shall guarantee to have sufficient capital reputation and shall provide the bank deposit certificate of not less than 3 million US dollars within the recent 3 months;
(3) The bidder or his owner shall ensure that he has sufficient funds used for the implementation of this project and bank credit as a support. The bidder or his owner shall provide Letter of Bank Credit in the bid document, and the line of credit shall not be less than 6 million US dollars.
(4) The average annual turnover of bidder or his owner shall not be less than 50 million US dollars in recent 3 years (2015-2017), and the annual net capital cannot be negative. The audited financial statements of last three years shall be provided.
(5) The bidder as the general contractor has successfully executed at least two projects funded by foreign government loan in the past three years (2016 -2018); at least one of them is an agricultural project funded by the Israeli government loan and the amount of a single procurement contract shall not be less than 6 million US dollars.( The following supporting documents shall be provided in the bid: 1. Copy of the first page, price page and signature page of the contract; 2. Copy of the effective notice of the contract; 3. Copy of the cargo receipts issued by the employer under the contract. The year of "successfully executed" shall be the date of issuance of the cargo receipt for any equipment under the contract.)
(6) The bidder or his owner shall not have any bad records in the foreign government loan project in the recent three years (2016 -2018) in which the domestic employer or its tendering agency has applied for the claim in written form to the domestic authority. The bidder shall provide a letter of commitment in the bid to commit do not have the above mentioned bad records. If the bidder does not provide the letter of commitment or provide false commitment letter, the bid will be rejected.
(7) The bidder or his owner shall not have failed to deliver any equipment under the contract for more than 12 months after receiving the advance payment of the contracts in the foreign government loan projects in the recent three years (2016 - 2018). The bidder shall provide a letter of commitment in the bid to commit do not have the above mentioned information. If the bidder does not provide the letter of commitment or provide false commitment letter, the bid will be rejected.
(8) The bidder or his owner shall have office duly registered in China or a branch with independent legal person to serve as coordination and management agent of after-sales service.
Details can be found in the Bidding Documents.
Joint Bids:NOT Available
Bid without the bidding documents:NOT Available
4、Acquisition of Bidding Documents
Beginning of Selling Bidding Documents:2019-01-18
Ending of Selling Bidding Documents:2019-01-25
To Obtain::On-site Purchase
Place:4/F, No.17th Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, No.1, South Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, 100873, China
Price of Bidding Documents:￥￥50000/$7300/$7300
Deadline for Submitting Bids/Time of Bid Opening (Beijing Time):2019-02-14 10:00
Place of Bid:Meeting Room, 3/F, No.17th Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
Place of Bid Opening:Meeting Room, 3/F, No.17th Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
6、The bidder needs to register before the tender on www.d6lf.com. And the evaluation results will be released on www.d6lf.com.
Purchasers:Shaanxi Foping Folv Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.
Add.:Foping County, Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province
Bidding Agency:CITIC International Tendering Co.,Ltd.
Add.:4/F, No.17th Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, No.1, South Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, 100873, China
Tel:+86 10 68946709
Bank(RMB):China CITIC Bank, Beijing Capital Mansion Sub-branch